Candidates should be highly technical and have experience working on software development projects. Candidates should have strong SOAP UI and XML skills, ability to understand JSON code and run basic commands, and basic understanding of API's. SQL Server and REST web services are highly preferred but not required.
This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
* An expert at eliciting and evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requests. Understands how policies, systems and processes impacts requests/projects. Fosters business knowledge and understanding among business systems analysts and project stakeholders. Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs. Poised when interacting with senior level audience. Invests in stakeholder management and possesses ability gain stakeholder trust.
* Facilitates requirement sessions with stakeholders and creates comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability of requests. Has understanding on how projects align to broader organizational goals and business benefit. Is able to explain business benefit of projects and contributes to business case/feasibility development
* Creates and determines modeling approach to represent requirement information in graphical forms that augment textual representation,
* Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management. Assists other knowledge area BSA's in development of their work-plans.
* Provide SME leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels.
* Provides mentoring and daily direction to analysts. Leads department process improvements initiatives.
* Facilitates business leadership and other company stakeholders in the definition of business roadmaps.