ATS' Mesa office is hiring a Senior Software Developer. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs as required to support the technical capabilities at ATS. This includes both the development of new programs and maintaining existing programs. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to deliver timely responses to production issues, taking ownership of effectively seeing these issues through resolution. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment while maintaining good communication with management and team leads. This individual will report to the Director, Quick Response Team.
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
• Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
• High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
• Must be an effective communicator
• Willingness to mentor Junior Software Developers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of experience coding in .NET with emphasis on C# as a programming language, ASP .Net, ADO.Net and SQL Server 2008.
• Experience designing and developing enhancements in the application using .NET framework 3.5.
• Experience with large-scale enterprise applications deployed using .NET.
• Experience working with N-Tier applications and following Agile/Scrum methodology for development
• Experience with AJAX, JQuery, SQL Server
• Strong Object oriented and domain design and development experience.
• Experience using LINQ to SQL (object relational mapping)
• Experience creating and developing Drill Down reports using Crystal Reports.
• Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source control
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively within the team to ensure current organization standards and procedures are met.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
• Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Must excel at working with peers within a team environment.
• Experience in the Motor Vehicle Industry – Title or Registration experience preferred.
• Experience working within a distributed team environment is preferred.