Ability to work 3:00pm to 1:00am OR 10:00pm to 8:30am
* Walk jobsites in uneven terrain.
* Work at heights and from ladders.
* Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 41 pounds or more
* Carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds for short distances.
* Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
* Respond to off hour emergency calls.
* Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
* Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
* Occasional bending or twisting of the body
* Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
* Use hands to manipulate small wires and objects
* Push or pull heavy objects into position
* Work in a noisy areas with hotter and colder temperatures than standard office environmental conditions.
* Occasional work in tight and/or narrow spaces, such as under raised floors
Some travel may be required
Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and coordination with Data Center Manager
3-5 years IT support experience
Hands on experience with x86 architecture based systems
Data Center Technician experience
Experience with Linux or similar OS
Good knowledge of network design and protocols
Understanding of storage devices
Understanding of scripting languages
Must exhibit good communication and grammatical skills
Must be capable of lifting 35lbs
Must have valid driver's license and their own vehicle
Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Must be able to obtain a CompTIA ServerPlus within first 3 months of hire date
Must be able to function well under pressure with multiple priorities