||Must Have Skills:
• Lead the development of reference and resource materials for this competency.
• Lead the development team of Demandware developers
• Extensive knowledge in Demandware Business Manager configuration
• Extensive experience in Demandware Script
• Good knowledge of jQuery, UI frameworks for implementation of Demandware solutions
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and Demandware implementation
• Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of DW Business Manager Configuration
• Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to DW template development
• Investigate frontend website bugs and implement HTML/jQuery/CSS fixes
• Experience in Architecture, Performance Optimization of highly scalable e-Commerce platforms
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Demandware subject matter expert beyond the basic certification, but to include significant project experience and share knowledge with the team and
• Mentor and grow newer, less experienced developers on the team.
• You will also be asked to participate in internal process improvements, quality control and efficiency measures
• Participating in the review of business requirements and functional specifications providing analysis and feedback
• Delivering software code that is built to scope and within the agreed upon goals
• Work with Project Leadership teams to develop the overall design and implementation plan. Serves as the technical leader, installation, customization and integration efforts of eCommerce technical solutions to guarantee the intent of the architecture to maintain a high level of quality and performance.
• Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architectures and designs for eCommerce web site projects with appropriate documentation.
• Perform analysis of eCommerce tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure;
• Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for ecommerce solutions and delivery.