||• Develop project time lines and manage client implementation including process and system documentation.
• Manage project plans, including deliverable, activities, timeliness and budgets
• Research problems and demonstrate strong ability to resolve, investigate and analyze simple to complex problems.
• Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
• Communicate effectively with the Client and ADP.
• Assess, manage, resolve and escalate risks and issues
• Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
• PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
• ADP Payroll implementation experience
• ADP specific project management experience
• Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
• Knowledge of functional area and related Information Technology or Telecommunications products
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
• Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
• Commitment to being accountable for results
• Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally
• Strong focus on client service