Must be very senior level with all the skills listed on the resume.
Must be able to pass a technical screening.
1. Develop and maintain solutions for new requests for existing Accounting applications
2. Follow standard coding practices for all new and existing code.
3. Resolve any issues dealing with performance for all code released to production.
4. Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
5. Analyze and resolve any daily transmission issues in a timely manner.
6. Developing design documentation
7. Interpret business requirements
8. Should be able to debug code and fix the issues.
9. Code Versioning
1) Advanced Pl/SQL skills, 8+ years, in developing database applications in an Oracle, Unix/Linux/Solaris environment within a multi-tier environment.
2) Knowledge of PL/SQL, 8+ years, with stored procedures, triggers, packages, functions and complex queries are required at an advanced level.
3)Experience with Oracle performance tuning techniques and unit testing methods for PL/SQL using SQL Developer for at least 3 years.
4)Solid understanding of messaging in middleware environment, as well as Unix scripting with 3 years working experience
5)Background should include experience with Oracle 10g/11g (3 years or more)
6)Worked in a multi-tier application environment (3 or more years)
7)Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8) Experience in Oracle Collections, Analytical Functions, Materialized Views
Additional required skills:
1) Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies for 2+ years
2) Good knowledge of XML/XSL/XSLT technologies 1+ years
3) Good knowledge of Web Services 1+years
4) Java/J2EE experience 2+years
5) Experience with JIRA and tasks management 2+ years