Length: 6+ month contract to hire
Work Status: Citizen, GC, EAD GC (I-140 approved and I-485 in pending status)
Interview: Phone then On-site
Must Have: 3 years of Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Access Manager. ForgeRock OpenAM and ForgeRock OpenIDM are a BIG PLUS
From Manager: Systems Engineer position we are looking to fill.
- We are looking for somebody with 3+ years of experience with one of the following:
• Oracle Identity Manager
• Oracle Access Manager
• ForgeRock OpenAM
• ForgeRock OpenIDM
The below information should be helpful.
Systems Engineer's primary function:
The position of Systems Engineer may lead projects or work under the direction of a senior resource to perform daily tasks on projects. The engineer may work alone or as a member of a larger team. This position is focused on the operational activities surrounding the support of enterprise solutions. The engineer should have extensive knowledge in operating systems, operational tools, networks, database management software and other similar systems support software. Focuses primarily on information and document requirements for data, workflow, logical process, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
The Job Responsibilities and Activities:
• Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes. Report findings to senior engineer, staff, and management as required.
• Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
• Extensive planning skills required for conducting audits of information processing systems and applications to ensure accuracy of information and promote operational efficiency.
• Breadth and depth knowledge of constructing, refining, and maintaining information models to meet business requirement.
• Conduct special assignments of a highly complex and technical nature and to develop alternative solutions within specific parameters and guidelines.
• Provide breadth and depth technical advice and serve as a technical training resource to management and staff.
• Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selection methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• Plan and coordinate the day-to-day activities of a group of engineers or programmers, which have the responsibility for a major technical area/system.
• Act as project lead for major projects requiring the use of project management and interpersonal skills to coordinate project interdependencies.
• Apply knowledge base technical expertise in decision-making and in the resolution of problems, which are highly complex and technical in nature.
• Possess knowledge base engineering skills required for building and testing the Operating Systems environment and for break/fix solution for escalated issues.
• Must exemplify excellent written and verbal communication skills.