Java Developer/ Lead
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Required IT Skills:
||Java, J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL, SOAP, Web Services
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Atleast 4 years of experience in software design and development on Java, J2EE technologies and Oracle PL/SQL (MUST HAVE)
• Atleast 4 years of experience in J2EE framework like Struts, Spring and Hibernate (MUST HAVE)
• Atleast 4 years of experience working with Webservices (SOAP, REST) (MUST HAVE)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Relevant experience in client management
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Technical Skills.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
|No. of Posts:
|Job Expiry Date:
||September 30, 2017
|| Login To View