Skills and Credentials:
• 3+ years work experience in information security, risk management, or related experience
• 5+ years of information technology operations or support experience
• Strong analytical mind capable of analyzing large volumes of data, such as packet captures, netflow data, firewall logs, and syslog.
• Knowledge of hardening and securing all well known versions of Windows and Linux systems
• Broad array of knowledge across systems, applications, compliance, and information security.
• Strong understanding of a wide variety of incidents such as network intrusions, web-based attacks, malicious emails, root and user level compromises, malware, botnet infections and other anomalous activity
• Knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, FERPA)
• Strong understanding of identity and access management concepts (AAA, Single Sign-On, Enterprise Directory Systems, Role Base Access Control and Account Provisioning).
• Understanding of the legal aspects of data aquisitions and electronic discovery
• Good interdepartmental skills (Business Units, Human Resources, etc.)
• Strong understanding of security systems such as; Splunk, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, and DLP.
• Strong understanding of PKI Encryption, PGP, SSL, TLS..etc.
• Understanding of business terminology, workflows and requirements
•1 phone interview
•1 face-to-face interview
•Note: candidate must pass extensive blood and drug test