he ideal candidate would be a XML Schema modeler with many years of experience creating complex domain schema models. The breakdown of job tasks is, approximately: XML Schema Modeling & related activities (50%); XSLT development/maintenance etc. (30%); internal user support, training, and education related to work product (20%).
Process maybe be phone screen, in person interview and offer.
•Experience in data and XML Schema Modeling for large domains; including concepts such as namespaces, restrictions, extensions, validation, and modularity. The modeler should have 3-4 years of solid schema modeling experience.
•Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schemas.
•Knowledge of XSLT, Xpath, Xquery, XML parsers.
•Strong background in application and systems integration.
•Working knowledge of web services and SOA architecture.
•Understanding of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
•Some exposure in application development utilizing J2EE or .NET.
•(nice to have) Experience utilizing XML databases (Oracle XML DB).
•(nice to have) Insurance industry experience
The breakdown of job tasks is, approximately: XML Schema Modeling & related activities (50%); XSLT development/maintenance etc. (30%); internal user support, training, and education related to work product (20%).
Use BA skills, P&C industry product knowledge, soft skills, in conjunction with fellow Enterprise Business Analysts, developers, business stakeholders and others to help IT create and provide solutions at GAIG
• Exhibits strong business knowledge of insurance and experience of working as a business analyst in that industry
• 5 or more years of related experience that includes experience in requirements elicitation, designing, testing, documenting and/or maintaining applications
• Experience in development and execution of test plans and test cases
• Knowledge of data models
•Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization
•Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes
• Proficient in relational data base tools, including SQL or other query language