• Strong Unix Skill set
• Control M experience
• SQL/Teradata/DB2 experience – should be able to run a basic query
• Basic knowledge & understanding of ETL & Ab Initio --> 3+ years would be highly preferred
• Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
• Includes expertise in data mining.
• Extract Transform Load (ETL), design and documentation of data movement schemes, and mapping between applications.
• Provides clear concise communication to project team and managers. Leads solutions delivery single workstream.
• 3+ years of Ab Initio experience (candidates with Informatica and/or DataStage only will not be considered)
• 3+ years of ETL experience in implementation and design