||• Areas of knowledge required (at least three):
• Computer Network Defense / Computer Network Attack / Ethical Hacking / Red Teaming / Cyber Forensics / Security Data Analysis / Penetration Testing
• Network Security – Network Device Monitoring, Intrusion Detection / Patching – Compliance Management / Perimeter Defense Management
• Insider Threat Management and Mitigation
• Identifying threats, vulnerabilities and consequences and design appropriate responses
• Prior experience with a cyber integration project for a Security Operations Center to analyze network traffic, large sets of log data, and other relevant security data to hunt for potential adversary activity.
• Prior experience with QRadar.
• Nice to have skills (maximum of 3):
• Agile development - Refine entire product value stream including upstream procurement, marketing and sales downstream
• Demonstrated presence and credibility in the National Intelligence / Law Enforcement domain
• Ability to range from high level discussion to very detailed documentation
• Highly organized and enjoys problem solving
• Demonstrated team player and contributor
• Able to work with large data sets, and transform them in ways that are better suited for analysis, and to extract meaningful information.
• Ability to understand different data sources and concepts used by intelligence analysts and crime investigators.
• Familiarity with intelligence and analytical disciplines, including forensic and/or incident response