• Experience with configuring PeopleSoft ESS, MSS and Workflow
• Must be able to QA test development work and work with the technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met
• Advanced knowledge of HR business practices, work flow analysis, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
• Exemplified advanced knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for four or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM modules: HR, Benefits Admin, Payroll, T&L, GL Interface or Recruiting
• Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning, test scripts and etc…
• Accountable and strong rapport with technical counterpart and user community.
• Willing to provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
• Technical proficiency in developing user reports with PS/Query.
• Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
• Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to and understanding of best practices in quality customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications.
BA/ BS degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or closely related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 6 + years proven ERP system implementation / upgrade experience
• 2+ full PeopleSoft HCM Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
• Combined minimum of 7 years of operational experience supporting PeopleSoft HCM versions 8.9 through 9.1.
• Worked as HR Functional Lead 2+ implementation and/or upgrade projects.
Nice to Have:
Experience using Oracle User Productivity Kit.