Three or more years of previous experience in a similar role
• Experience evaluating and/or researching hardware and/or software solutions and providing feedback to project team or higher-level staff.
• Experience installing, maintaining, configuring, upgrading and/or administering hardware and/or software independently in workstation support, network administration, server administration, business continuity, information security, telecommunications and network connectivity, and SAN administration (i.e., multiple technology domains) where technical work requires specific knowledge to evaluate, select, adapt & modify standard procedures; devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Previous experience evaluating effectiveness and risk of IT processes as well as recommending changes in IT procedures to meet customer needs.
• In-depth understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Creation of users, rights structure, Group creation, Active Directory Policies design and implementation.
• Experience creating, organizing, filing and maintaining documentation.
• Previous experience diagnosing, analyzing, and resolving issues for customer(s) across assigned multiple technology domains.