• 8+ years proven expertise working experience with SQR, Application Designer, Application Engines, File Layouts, and Component Interface. Individual must be well versed in variety of technical tools available for development of custom processes, interfaces and reports.
• 8+ years PeopleSoft Financials functional technical experience with GL, AP, Purchasing, AM, and eProcurement to ensure technical solution will work as required
• 8+ years of technical development experience in PeopleSoft Financials
• 4+ years of experience in a lead PeopleSoft Financials conversion role
• Proven solid understanding of PeopleSoft Financials tables, configuration, and integration of all Financial modules
• 8+ Superior Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting, developing user reports, and testing/validating source system data
• 8+ years demonstrated experience developing application customizations, interfaces and reports
• Project experience to include a minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations including at least two full cycle in a Financials technical conversion role
• Collaboration, analytical, and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability working in a collaborative and transparent environment
• Must be technically and functionally oriented (good problem solving and troubleshooting skills), excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), self-motivated, self-directed, good multitasking skills, quality oriented, flexible, and committed to successful on-time completion of tasks
• Must have strong writing skills and ability to create technical design documents, unit test scripts and etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
BA / BS degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or other closely related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.