• Collaborating frequently with clients to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business.
• Working under some supervision from a Solution Architect, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects. You may interact with end users and other technical personnel to identify and correct issues.
• Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
• Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
• Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
• Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects.
• Working closely with team members on quality-related activities.
• Experience with RDMS concepts
• Experience with DDL & DML operations
• Experience with Stored procedures
• Experience with SQL Query tuning & optimization
• Experience with logical data modeling with MS Visio
• 5-8 years of experience with MS SQL Server.
• 1+ years of experience with any of 2 below Azure technologies is preferable.
o Azure SQL Database
o Azure SQL Data Warehouse
o Azure Data Factory
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Understand agile software development and instill best practices into the process.