• CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files.
• Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
• Experience in creating Unit tests around UI E.g. mockjs
• 1+ years of experience with Vue.JS & REACT.JS frameworks is preferable.
• Possess an advanced knowledge of web UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
• Standards-compliant code.
• Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
• Work with client services and the project team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
• Understand agile software development and instill best practices into the process.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.