Consoltica is seeking a dynamic business development Director who can drive to expand and add new project opportunities, bring back leads for our sales teams and direct channel customers. This is a special task force with both strong PR, sales, and promotion skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
• Generate new project opportunities, and business leads.
• Approach customers in federal, state agencies, and private companies and cold calling.
• We expect the candidate should have previous work experience on some government procurement level.
• Expand existing client accounts for retention and growth.
• Qualify opportunities; create target lists for vertical markets.
• Strategically position Consoltica’s product and services.
• Promote the right product to the right customer.
• Develop relationships, communicate product and market information.
• Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects and work with sales teams to close deals.
• Consoltica usually works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization most of our clients are government agencies in NY, NJ, and VA.
• Preferred a candidate who is retired OR held leadership role of IT in federal or state agency.
• Bachelor degree from a university (Technical Marketing or Computer Science is preferred).
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in either IT sales/marketing.
• Able to work positively under deadlines and constraints, result-oriented and attentive to detail.
• Consistently meeting/exceeding assigned jobs/goals in timely manner.
• Effective communication skills across multiple disciplines and cultures; demonstrated communication skills-written, verbal presentation
• Experience generating, tracking and reporting lead activity.
• Strong Public Relationship with government agencies or/and private companies.
• Ability to travel 25% of the time
• Bilingual or Trilingual is preferred.