Your company needs to develop a strong identity for employee branding. Such identity can be evolved in several ways but you achieve a quick start by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Determine the primary objective of employee branding for your company (advantages and disadvantages etc.)
2. The initial phases of branding need involvement from all key members of the management including the senior managers and the CEO.
3. Apart from leadership vision, certain management practices and engagement factors need to be analyzed. Your employee branding strategy should be based on these factors besides the work experience and culture of your organization.
4. An efficient employee has to carry a unified and seamless image for developing an effective plan of action.
5. The primary objectives of your brand must combine all stakeholders.